Catch Me If You Can

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 8 Comments A+ a-

adjust your monitor brightness and contrast to see all gray scale levels for better view    Identify the human face is this snap and enter the draw to win a grand prize =D (*terms and conditions apply)

May 12, 2010 at 12:27 AM delete

the reflection?is that you?not very clear,though.
red,electric blue and mustard colour!so colourful.

May 12, 2010 at 6:21 AM delete

Can see the reflection of a portion of a face just about an inch or 2 above the eel. Stunning vivid colors!

I should start saving up big time to get a super cool cam like this one. =D

May 12, 2010 at 12:19 PM delete

Where did you take it? Can't see any face other than some pinkish reflection.

May 12, 2010 at 8:05 PM delete

@ MD:

Thanks.

Yes MD; there are few reflections but only one face is more visible. Nop it’s not me some boy as I can remember :)

@ Harumi:

Yeah I think you have seen the face and I know you have very sharp eyes … LOL

Hmm ya it will be nice if you can save up and get your hands on a good cam. Anyway my cam is not a super cam either. It’s just an entry level cam and ya sure it give more options/controls to take the snaps.

But I must warn you this is one of the most expensive hobbies that you can come across. I almost went bankrupt by investing on the cam and the lenses …. LOL

@K :

I took it at Dubai mall aquarium. If you look closely as mentioned by Harumi I guess you might get to see the face :)

May 16, 2010 at 11:49 AM delete

Yep, almost the sight of an eagle. lol Nah, my sight isn't anything special. I've only trained my eyes to observe every tiny detail of things I see, detached form one another at first, before seeing them as a whole. It's the same when I'm on the move or when I'm perfectly still.

hehe.. it IS super compared to my humble phone cam. =D I did check out digi cam prices at a shop in Kandy and they had real cheap ones.. the lowest to be around 14K. There was even a 12MP Sony cam for 18K! Which sounds fishy for a brand new one. Gotta check from other dealers and compare prices.

Ah nope, have no intention to become a pro level photographer. I just need to take pics with more resolution, quality and clarity.. without any sophisticated fx or lenses. Anyway thanks a lot for the tips. ^__^

May 16, 2010 at 9:19 PM delete

Hmm interesting! I should train my eyes then =D

Around 18k you can get a good cam I guess. Cos recently I checked prices here and it came somewhere around 18k+ for good cam. Anyway if you let me know the cam you gonna buy I can have a look and give you my suggestions too (Only if you want to …lol).

Hehe…. Same here I do photography as my hobby and I bought this cam just the take some good quality snaps only. To be a pro I don’t think so too =D

Maddy
May 17, 2010 at 2:07 PM delete

I could see a face with big musta!!

May 17, 2010 at 4:21 PM delete

Really ? as I can remember it was a boy :)