Trapped | Photo Set - Life At Wasteland

Thursday, June 10, 2010 8 Comments A+ a-

Canon 400D/Canon 70/300IS USM @ 300 | 1/400s | f/5.6 | ISO 100adjust your monitor brightness and contrast to see all gray scale levels for better view   Life is so fragile here; you never know when you get in to a trap.

Rewind yourself back to the beginning of “Life at Wasteland”

Me-shak
June 10, 2010 at 7:21 PM delete

Wow, excellent macro work. Looking forward for more.

Cheers!

June 10, 2010 at 8:33 PM delete

Bro, this maybe out of context with regard to the pictures you post here. But, I feel this is a good experience for you not only as photographer but also as human being. Because, you got to see the whole spectrum of existence; you come from a land surrounded by water & greenery and this place dry & brown. So, consider yourself lucky.

June 10, 2010 at 10:34 PM delete

@Me-shak
Thanks buddy. Yep I got few shots on my sleeves and I will post them one by one.

@Paresh
Thank you so much for your valuable thought. Ya; I feel I’m so lucky when considering the life here in this region. But still I guess we all should contribute to protect our nature every single way we could. Indeed it is a great experience for me and I hope share my experience with you through my photographs.

======================
- Note to my friends -
======================

Special thanks to all of you my friends who visited /visiting my blog and especially for the friends who contribute their valuable time on commenting on my photographs. I really appreciate it and thanks again. I hope you will continue to visit my blog and give your valuable critics on my photography.

Many thanks, Anjana

June 11, 2010 at 6:22 PM delete

@K

Thanks mate.

@Kichu & Chinnu

Thanks for the comment and thanks for stopping by my blog

June 13, 2010 at 9:20 AM delete

Wow.. beautiful sepia tones for a splendid capture! It looks like a seed fallen off a dandelion. They used to creep me out when I was a kid, cuz they looked so much like spiders. =D

June 13, 2010 at 8:58 PM delete

@Harumi
Thanks a lot for the comment. Ya it looks nice. I didn’t post process this image to get the sepia tone. It is just as I took the pic.

Ahh really? I didn’t see any dandelion flowers around here. Maybe a cousin then :D