Everytime You Go Away

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 11 Comments A+ a-

adjust your monitor brightness and contrast to see all gray scale levels for better view   Everytime you go away...you take a piece of me with you

November 9, 2010 at 8:18 PM delete

Nice shot and even better 'wording' :)

November 9, 2010 at 9:23 PM delete

You a closeted poet? :P Visually & verbally... :-)

November 10, 2010 at 6:18 AM delete

literally!!i can see the flower disappear in pieces .

Seesaw
November 10, 2010 at 9:02 AM delete

this is what you could call image poetry! I usually am not one to check out photography because it seems EVERYONE wants to show off their pics, but yours I love :-)Must be because you take the time and care, and you work with nature. It's not something we get to see enough of.

November 11, 2010 at 12:20 PM delete

Pretty flower and a nasty looking bug :)
wonderful pic and nice song too ..
sorry for not visiting for a while :)

Frieda
November 12, 2010 at 9:31 PM delete

What a fantastic picture!! And the word are very well suited :-)

November 13, 2010 at 7:57 AM delete

@K;
Thanks bro

@paresh;
Thanks for the comment. no I’m not a poet.. that’s 100% sure …lol …but the visual part, ok you can say 50% ..hehe

@md;
Thanks for your comment. Yes, Flower is almost dead now

@seesaw
Thanks for your lovely comment. For a min I was like oppss ..until I read the part that you love my spans …hehe . thanks again and I’ll try my best to show you the nature as how I see it(in a simple way).

@silent
Hey, It’s so great to see you back. How are things with you?

Yes , I got this line from the song “Everytime You Go Away - by Paul Young”

No worries at all. Bcos we all knew that you will be away for a while. Hope that you will get back with your blog soon :D

@frieda.
Thanks for your comment.

**Thank you all for your lovely comments and visiting my blog**

November 15, 2010 at 10:07 AM delete

Beautiful! It's both touching and amusing, the contrast of pictorial and verbal interpretations. Getting philosophically poetic? =D

November 16, 2010 at 8:13 PM delete

Thanks for your interesting comment =D

Ya I am ….. (I’m just kidding ok :P)

Netra
December 4, 2010 at 6:34 PM delete

Wow.... I love your words here.. "Everytime you go away...you take a piece of me with you". And that's fitting so well here :)