Why Me Lord? Why Me ???????

Saturday, December 04, 2010 10 Comments A+ a-

adjust your monitor brightness and contrast to see all gray scale levels for better view   [Common Tailorbird/ Orthotomus Sutorius]

Location : Home Garden

Netra
December 4, 2010 at 6:30 PM delete

Thank you for your comments and I see wonderful pics on your blog.. Love the caption and the expression of the bird here.. :) Very creative..

December 4, 2010 at 9:01 PM delete

wonderful pic!!where do u get all these pics?i wanna catch a flight to that place nowwwwww...
love the caption too,very creative.is he asking the Lord about being a model for you? ;-)

December 5, 2010 at 1:41 PM delete

@Netra;
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment too :)

@MD;

Yeap, you can find the place without much cost, cos it’s just my backyard … lol

No he’s asking even after all things that he done for others why he still feels so small :(

@Sriraam;
Thanks for your comment.

Frieda
December 5, 2010 at 2:53 PM delete

That's a wonderful picture - the colours of the bird and the background fit together perfectly.
:-)

December 5, 2010 at 5:33 PM delete

aww, lovely.
whats the secret of getting these birdies to pose for you? (do i sound like that chief pirate in "dostara honda hitha" ? :))

December 5, 2010 at 7:01 PM delete

@Frieda;
Thank you for your comment. I feel wonderful to know that you all like this pic very much :)

@Silent;
Thanks :D

Yes, I know the bird language … hehe .. ohhh no no, you sounds like “dosthara hoda hitha” (it suits you well too ne? :P)

Apart from the “sathunta katha karana rahasa” what I do while talking all my snaps is set my cam to “continuous mode” or the “Burst mode” (in Canon). It will help you to reduce the cam shake and also to record some amazing moments too… :D

@K;
Thanks mate.

December 5, 2010 at 7:34 PM delete

Wonderful capture.. is really great! whymy lord? jaja :) very good.. you have nice pictures here
I will keep coming by to see this wonderful space you have.

December 6, 2010 at 7:54 PM delete

@Dejemonos

Thank you for your wonderful comment.